Tuesday, September 23, 2008

And the winner is...

I think it is clear who the winner is this season! Great job, Sandra!

I've got 50+ pounds to lose, so I'd like to keep this going. Who's in for a Fabulously Fabulous Fall? I might have some people that want to join in, so hopefully we can get some lively competition going again. I know I need the accountability and motivation.

In the meantime, do you prefer bath and body works or some other e-gift card? Or something else altogether? I've got $10 coming your way.

:)

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Send the card to Julie, I still haven't made the time to go get hers from last time! We've actually been really busy and I want to put together a housewarming box to send with the gift certificate so it just hasn't happened yet. (I can say that on here because Julie doesn't have internet access so hopefully she won't see this before I get something sent)

I would love to continue this, I still have about 15-20 pounds that I would like to lose and even if I do manage to lose them this is a great motivation for making healthier choices and staying healthier in life. I don't even mind if we do away with the prizes and just go for bragging rights. Maybe we can get more people to join us and just make it more of an accountability board where we know someone's going to be checking on our progress. We can also continue doing prizes if you think that will motivate us more. Let me know what you think.