Tuesday, July 15, 2008

proposed additional point

I have an idea for an additional "spirtual" point. At church on Sunday we were talking about simple sins that we commit or things that are sins that are ommissions and one of the things mentioned was journal writing. Keeping a journal isn't just a suggestion, it's something that we are supposed to be doing and something that I really struggle with. At girls camp we made gratitude journals and I encouraged the girls to write in them every day and I haven't written in mine once! Isn't that crazy? Anyway, so what do you all think if we add one point per day for journal writing? It doesn't have to be a novel every day, just a line or two to help us get in the habit. (or am I the only one with this problem?) Anyway, what do you think?

No comments: