Thursday, March 27, 2008

points yesterday

Let me know if I added this right.....
I worked out for my 30 minutes and 20 minutes of toning plus an additional 50 minutes working out and 30 minutes stretching. I ate my 5 servings of f&v and I ate breakfast. I didn't drink soda, had at least 7 hours of sleep (although it was interrupted, but it is every night). I took my multivitamin, drank 73 ounces of water didn't eat after 7 and didn't have any sugar or fried foods. I only ate when I was hungry and didn't eat any sugar. I did read scriptures for 30 minutes. So, I earned 21 points yesterday. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't want to be a cheater!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yep, that's right! I had to count it out like 5 times before I got it right (didn't help that Joseph was counting with me..:) ).

Dang, girl! hehe

Sandra said...

Yay! Today won't be as good, I had a shorter workout and no evening workout planned. Thanks for adding that up for me and keeping me honest!

Sandra