Wednesday, March 26, 2008

To Team or Not To Team

OK, Steve and I were talking about the challenge last night and he thinks it's not fair to split into teams, but it should be individual against individual - that way we won't have anyone holding our progress back. What do you guys think? Should we just keep it individuals talleying points, or split into teams if/when we get an even number?
I think I'm leaning towards Steve's thoughts on it..

Also, I was thinking that since Sandra missed the first day of this, Kara, you and I should average out our points to give to her to help her catch up. That way it's more fair. I had 8 points the first day, what were yours?
Thanks! :)

3 comments:

Kara said...

I had a lousy 5 points on the first day. :(

Since we may have more people join along the way, why don't we do the averaging at the end? That way, we can have somebody join midway through, and they'll still have a shot at winning? So, total points divided by the number of days in the challenge. That's 88 days for you and me. 85 for Sandra, I think. I think that would make it easier if more people join in later.

What do you think?

Sandra said...

I think it sounds good to average the points and going every woman for herself probably is the fairest way to do this. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

Julie said...

Sounds good! Let's do that moving forward then. :)

I guess, in regards to the gift card prize, we could have the winner get a $5 card from everyone else - that could get to be a fun prize if we get a bunch of people! :)