Monday, March 31, 2008

4 Golden Rules

There's this show on TLC called "I Will Make You Thin." I never actually watched it, but I took note of the website. It's www.tlc.com/thin. The guy who hosts it is Paul McKenna, I think he's a motivational speaker of some sort. Anyway, he has 4 Golden Rules of weight loss that I think are just BRILLIANT and wanted to post here. They're helping me a lot. The link to this info can be found HERE.

Here are the rules in brief:
1. When you are hungry, eat.
2. Eat what you want, not what you think you should.
3. Eat consciously and enjoy every mouthful. (This one has had an AMAZING effect on me)
4. When you are full, stop eating.

I know it's all so very simple, but I LOVE the simplicity of it. No gimmicks, just following your body's cues. This is something I'm trying really hard to retrain myself on, but his rules really do help. There's a lot more meat to the rules when you read them on his webpage.
Go give it a look. It's a big help. :)

No comments: