Monday, March 31, 2008

Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome Julie. I only ask about counting inches because muscle weighs more than fat and I think I might fall into the same category as Sandra as far as scales. And I think my biggest hurdle is going to be my own mind. Hopefully by seeing a psychologist, I can get past this loooonnnggg trial of the ectopic pregnancy experience. I worked in a gym for 6 years and know a lot about losing weight and exercising, so post your questions and I'm sure someone can find the answer:) Also, my recipe blog has mainly healthy recipes. For Jason(hubby)'s birthday, I'm making a low sugar, low fat cake that is delicious.

By the way...Hi Kara! Do you remember me?

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Welcome, Myndie! I'm glad you decided to join us!

Sandra

Kara said...

yeah myndie!! yes I remember! How are you?? I'm so glad you joined the challenge. It will be great to catch up on everything that's going on with you.