Friday, April 4, 2008

stressing hard!

Today is turning out to be a hard day for me. I want to eat everything in sight but instead I will come here and vent out my frustrations. Hopefully this will keep me from eating my whole fridge! Having teenage boys is hard work sometimes. They are in a phase of life right now where they are finding it really hard to get along. Some days I swear they don't even like each other. Add that on to the fact that teenagers are just plain obnoxious by their very nature (sometimes) and I am on the verge of losing it today! I took them to walmart with me to pick out some snacks and meals for conference weekend and on the way to the store they asked if we could go to krispy kreme and get a donut after walmart. I said, sure, if they were good. How sad is it that even with bribery an almost 15 and 13 year old cannot behave like mature people in the store? What in the heck? It doesn't help that it's the first heavy day of my monthly visitor and I'm already stressed with Joes work and other things that are going on so of course I am just aching for a comfy spot to read a book and a pile of chocolate to nibble on while I read. I can't even give in to the book yet because I need to get the younger boys ready for swim lessons. I do feel better after writing all this down, maybe I can make it through today! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Poor Sandra. :( I still don't know how you do it.. I don't know what I would do with 4 boys! Hope it gets better. :)

I think today's just a stinky day, the way it sounds. I never get sick and have been feeling like garbage all day - can't put my finger on it, but just gross. My willpower has been questionable today. :) Still haven't caved yet, thank goodness.